During every meeting, GEBIN offers an Educational Short Course for students and early-career researchers. The course contains basic elements of Psycho-Neuro-Endocrino-Immunology. It is open for all attending students without additional costs. Further information can be found on the meeting websites (see Meetings).
Typical course contents:
- Updating the immune system
- Refreshing the central nervous system
- Psychology for non-psychologists
- Long-loop Immune-Neuro-Endocrine Interactions
- Central Immune-Neuro-Endocrine Interactions
- Peripheral Immune-Neuro-Endocrine Interactions
- Stress and Immune-Neuro-Endocrine Interactions
Next date: 29.03.-30.03.2022
The European Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI) Autumn School Series explores innovative ideas and research avenues in a multidisciplinary field that includes neuroscience, immunology, and mental health/stress research from basic to clinical science. Complex interdisciplinary interactions emerge as an important melting pot for the development of new integrative approaches addressing modern civilization health challenges. The Conference Venue Castle Rauischholzhausen is near Giessen and Marburg, Germany (see Information & Website).
Next date: 03.09.-11.09.2022 Topic: The lung-brain axis in health and disease (Application opens: 14.12.2021; Application deadline: 31.01.2022)